December 2, 2007

A new seat for Allie...

Today Allie wanted to be as close to Matt as she could be while he was getting ready for work. But when he was in the shower he shut her out of the bathroom and so she found a seat to wait on. The only problem was it was an open box and so while she was sitting there she fell in and got her bum stuck in it. It was soooo FUNNY!!! When Drew saw her he just HAD to try it too. So there are pictures of her and him stuck in the box...

3 friends had something to say about this:

Jilene said...

it's unbelieveable how old they are looking! Is Drew going to be 3 or 4?

Heather said...

he'll be 4 next month...he's such a big boy now!!

Kata said...

I can't believe how much they are all growing! We will for sure let you know when the next Girls night is. I am pretty sure it will be the second Thursday in Jan- we are planning to go to the Town Square Mall.... Shopping I suppose. How are the inlaws?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...