December 2, 2007

Show and Tell...

Every Friday is show and tell in Drew's class. For the longest time I didn't even know about because he had never told me...but NOW he wants to bring something EVERY friday!! This week he chose this book because you have to look for different objects on each page. He loves to try and find them all by himself and he's pretty good at it. I think it's cute that he comes up with these show and tell items all on his own. He's such a big boy now!!


2 friends had something to say about this:

Jilene said...

did Matt get a new car? how are the living arrangements treating you?

Heather said...

well matt got the car right after Abbie was born, but the picutre is up b/c that's who matt want's for president and so he wanted a picture of the sticker on his car on the blog....the living arrangements are alright...I don't have your # so I can't call you....give it to me and we'll chat.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...