well I don't cook all that much because we are at my in laws, but last week I made tortellinis with spag. sauce and mozzarella cheese on top. (That's one of my favorite quick meals.)
2. If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who?
I would love to go to Europe, with Matt for a month.
3. When was the last time you cried?
When I found out baby #4 was due two days before Abbie's first birthday.
4. 5 things you were doing 10 years ago:
a. I was a freshman in High School
b. Living in California
c. I would rearrange my room about once a week
d. Getting up for seminary
e. I had a crush on a boy named Adam
5. 5 things you were doing 5 years ago:
a. Had just moved back to Utah
b. Was working at a Quiznos
c. I was still dating Matt, long distance sucked
d. So I moved back to Vegas, in March
e. went back to work at angel park golf course
6. 5 things you were doing 1 year ago:
a. I was pregnant with Abbie
b. We were living in our house
c. finding things to entertain my then 3 year old and 1 1/2 year old
d. going to Costco at least 3 times a week
e. rasing a puppy
7. 7 of your favorite hobbies:
-Scrapbooking (when I have the time)
-Dancing around with the kids (we get really silly sometimes)
-Snuggling up with Matt on the couch and watching a movie
-Spending time as a family
-Bubble baths (I'm going to count that as a hobby)
8. 5 favorite foods:
-Lasagna, only if I make it :)
-veggies with homemade ranch dip
-queso from Chili's
-pumpkin pie, with tons of cool whip
-cheesecake, but only if it is just out of the freezer and it's still frozen
9. 5 places you've been:Disneyland, Disney World, The 1996 Olympics, Williamsburg, VA, Washington DC, Philadelphia
10. 5 favorite memories:
a. Going to the Olympics with my Grandparents. We traveled all over the US that summer, it was great!
b. Going to Philly and the Jersey shore with Matt and Andrew. Drew was just 8 months old, and that was our first family vacation.
c. Disneyland, I've been there a lot in my life but it's so much more fun to go with my kids. The last two times we've been there I was pregnant so maybe the next time we go I wont be and then I can go on all the rides.
d. Marrying Matt
e. The days each one of my kids were born. I will never forget those days.
...I'm going to add one more...
F. Spending time with my Grandpa Folkman when I was little. He was so great and I always had a great time when I was with him!!
Oh and I'm not tagging anyone, but if you want to do this be my guest.


2 friends had something to say about this:
Heather!
This is Alexis (Turley) Middleton. I found your blog through Shana's and wanted to say hi. Looks like you are doing really well. I'm having a baby in April (first one for me). Hope your pregnancy is going well, although you are a pro by now right? Anyway, hi! :)
i love chili's queso too!
Post a Comment