February 13, 2008

Globetrotters and Go Cart racing...

Matt and I took Andrew to see the Harlem Globetrotters tonight. It was fun and what made it even more fun was that the tickets were free!! They did some funny stuff and Drew was so into it, every time they would score he would shake his hand and say "YES". He is such a sports fan. Drew ate almost an entire bucket of popcorn and was getting antsy so we left at half time. But right next to the Orleans Arena is this indoor go cart racing track that Matt loves to go to. Andrew had never seen it so we stopped by there so Drew could see Matt race around the track. It's only for adults or I'm sure drew would have been out there racing too. They also have a video arcade and that is what Andrew wanted to do. We didn't put any money in but he had fun just "thinking" he was playing. Then it was time for Matt to race and Drew and I sat and watched. After that we went for Sushi....Matt loves it and I don't, but this place has real food too. We had a good night and it was neat to just spend time with Andrew.










1 friends had something to say about this:

Nicole said...

that sounds like so much fun, i bet andrew loved it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...