Well last year on Feb. 12th Allie fell from the kitchen chair and broke her arm. We knew something was wrong with it so we took her to the doctor the next day and they said nothing was wrong. So for almost a week we let her just run around with a broken arm. OH man do I feel bad about that!!! She had no bruising or swelling the only reason we even gave it a second thought was because she would cry when she'd use it to brace herself when she'd fall. Little did I know that was just going to be the beginning of a broken bone filled year for Allie. I am so happy we've gone this long with out anymore broken bones, knock on wood!! I did love her pink cast, but I NEVER want to deal with that again!!! We love you Allie and we're happy that you're being a little more careful now. :)
February 12, 2008
One Year Ago Today....
Well last year on Feb. 12th Allie fell from the kitchen chair and broke her arm. We knew something was wrong with it so we took her to the doctor the next day and they said nothing was wrong. So for almost a week we let her just run around with a broken arm. OH man do I feel bad about that!!! She had no bruising or swelling the only reason we even gave it a second thought was because she would cry when she'd use it to brace herself when she'd fall. Little did I know that was just going to be the beginning of a broken bone filled year for Allie. I am so happy we've gone this long with out anymore broken bones, knock on wood!! I did love her pink cast, but I NEVER want to deal with that again!!! We love you Allie and we're happy that you're being a little more careful now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 friends had something to say about this:
isn't it amazing how much they grow in just a year. of course that picture is exactly how I remember Allie. She's darling! IS she talking tons now?
We totally now broken bones at our house too! Glad she's been good this year! I loved the new stroller at Disneyland. You should go check it out. Most of my friends have the same one. It's called the Graco Quattro. We got ours at USA Baby, but Babies R Us has one too. It stinks to be buying a new stroller for the 4th and last child. I think we've bought a new one for each kid we've had!
glad it's been a good year so far for her :)
ps- love your new header!!!
Post a Comment