
I just had to post a picture of the 3 of them and say that I am excited to for this change. As much as I miss President Hinckley, I love President Monson and think this will be such a great thing. I just have to say that when we were watching the press conference on Monday we were telling Allie that we have a new Prophet and trying to get her to say his name. Every time she'd try she would say "President Monster", we're working with her on that, but I just thought it was to cute.


3 friends had something to say about this:
that's totally cute. how are you? how are you feeling? how are you doing, really? we sure miss you guys. what's happening in your neck of the woods?
I love President Monster! It is so weird to see that new picture. I'm excited for the change too!
that's so cute, president monster. write that down to tell her someday.
Post a Comment