

Ok so I'm like a week late, but Abbie was 6 months old on Feb. 9th. The first picture is her just a few days old the next one I just took today. Time really flies, now she is sleeping through the night(most nights), eating baby food, and she can sit up(if she doesn't realise she's doing it). I can't believe in 6 more months she will be one and we will have a new baby with us!!! HAPPY 6 MONTHS TO ABBIE!!!


4 friends had something to say about this:
WOW! She has changed so much. She is so beautiful! What a fun night with Andrew, I'm sure he'll never forget it!
she is getting so big. all your kids are. how are you feeling? were you very sick with this one?
No I haven't been sick at all this time. I've just been getting really bad headaches!!! I guess it's always something.
good. glad to hear that. are you going to find out what it is? what do you think it is? names? it seems like this one is going so fast. i swear everytime i see your ticker it's a week ahead, even if it's the next day. when do you find out?
Post a Comment