Last night we colored eggs. The kids had been looking forward to it all day!! So as soon as Matt walked in the door they wanted to start coloring. They had fun seeing if the eggs were dark enough and deciding when was the perfect time to take them out of the dye. We only did 12 eggs becasue the kids don't like hard boiled eggs so I didn't want to be stuck eating millions of eggs!!
March 23, 2008
coloring eggs...
Last night we colored eggs. The kids had been looking forward to it all day!! So as soon as Matt walked in the door they wanted to start coloring. They had fun seeing if the eggs were dark enough and deciding when was the perfect time to take them out of the dye. We only did 12 eggs becasue the kids don't like hard boiled eggs so I didn't want to be stuck eating millions of eggs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 friends had something to say about this:
okay, this is going to sound so dumb... i never thought to use mugs for the dye. i was looking for deep bowls throughout my cabinets, not tupperware because what if it stained and it would be permanently blue... MUGS! duh nicole.
haha, that's what I usually use, or I buy the dye kits that come with their own cups. Well now you know for next year!! :)
Post a Comment