March 24, 2008

Easter Sunday...


















Well Easter went really well this year. Allie and Abbie had matching dresses (thanks to Grandma) and it was actually fun that they matched. I made a flower hair bow for each of them, but for the pictures Allie had left hers in the car and I didn't want to go back and get it so they shared one. I couldn't get many pictures of Allie and Drew because all they wanted to do was run in the grass. I got a ton of Abbie, she's to little to run away from me!! :) Matt got off work early so he had dinner with us and we even did a little egg hunt after the kids naps. This was a good Easter!!










4 friends had something to say about this:

Nicole said...

adorable pictures, and i love the dresses for the girls :)

Jilene said...

who does abbie look like? i can't tell. allie and drew look so much alike, does she look like a different side of the family. either way, they are adorable!!

Missy said...

Oh my gosh, Abbie is so big! I can't believe its been that long since you've been gone! They all look so cute! I think Abbie looks different too. I wonder if you'll have 2 and 2 that look alike??

Mikki said...

Heather, Heather, Heather!!
Congratulations! How exciting and scary all at once. Good luck with everything. Hope you guys are doing good. We're all well. Thanks for contacting me on my blog. It's good to hear from you.
Mikki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...