March 21, 2008
My Background...
Ok so a lot of people have asked me where I got my background and I don't have every one's email addresses so here it is. I got it from THIS website. She makes the cutest backgrounds and there are A TON of free ones. She will also create custom ones for a fee, but I just use the free ones. All that she asks is that you put a link to her site so she can have some free advertisement. They are very simple to put in your blog and she gives you all of the instructions. The thing I like the best about them is that when I put it in I don't lose all of the pictures and things on the side of my blog. In the past with other backgrounds I have lost it all and that is just SO ANOYING!!! So go to her site and get a super cute background!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 friends had something to say about this:
now I want to know how you put the link in so that it says go to "THIS" website and it links you in. Like you did in the email you sent me? How do you do that?
super easy, I'll email you the answer!! :)
thank you for that by the way :)
Post a Comment