Oh PLEASE wish me luck!!!
March 31, 2008
Potty Training...
This is like my least favorite thing to talk about or even think about!!! I just wish I could snap my fingers and have Allie potty trained, but for some reason it just doesn't seem to work that way!! She has been really cute about it and slowly but surely she's catching on. I just wish that she would hurry it up a little!! So far I haven't changed an Allie poopy diaper for almost a month.....which is awesome!!!! We are now just trying to work on her going potty in the toilet. She'll say she has to go, get up there sit down and then say "it didn't work". Usually it didn't work because she has already gone in her diaper...UGHH!!! Oh well it will happen soon right?!?! All I know is it better happen soon because she needs to be completely potty trained for preschool...even during nap time!!! Now I'm just rambling but personally I think potty training is one of the most frustrating times for me as a parent, so far that is. You know they get the concept, it's just getting them to do it!! My hope is that next month at this time I can write a post that says... "Allie is POTTY TRAINED!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 friends had something to say about this:
potty training is NO fun, but girls are supposed to be easier than boys. I haven't trained a boy yet, but Maddie was fairly easy. Was Andrew easy? Through the naps and at night are the tough times. I don't really have any advice. I just learned that they'll get it when they get it. My goal is to have Lauren PT before this new baby gets here. So we'll wish each other luck!
oh yuck! i hate potty training. kylie was SO difficult. and i just didn't push her, i had to give in and just wait until she was ready. she was 3, and she was stubborn. i have no advice for you, nothing i did worked :) i'm hoping to potty train kacey this summer. it's easier with less clothes to pull down. good luck. let me know if you uncover any great tricks, but from the sounds of it--- you're doing quite well.
Post a Comment