March 19, 2008

Names...-------------->

ok so I added a poll with five names. As I'm sure all of you can tell we are going to continue with the A theme, so we are tying to find a name that starts with A that we both can agree on. We like to figure out a name as soon as we find out if it's a boy or a girl. Then we can call the baby that name and it just all seems more real. It also seems to help the kids understand what's going on.
So please vote, and if you don't like any of them and have one that you like, let me know. So far my favorite is Aubrey, but I like all the others too.

4 friends had something to say about this:

Nicole said...

okay, please tell me how you get cute backgrounds and i will tell you how to center your header :) email me and i'll give you my advice for centering (it worked for me, hopefully it will work for you too)... boyd2002@embarqmail.com

Missy said...

It looks so cute! We like to name them right away too. I really like Ashlyn, Aubrey is up there too.

Jilene said...

I love your background. Where do you get them and do you photoshop your header? i'm so retarded when it comes to my blog! I like Ashlyn and as I said before, I really like Alyssa too. But we may use that if it's a girl, not sure yet.

Sheri said...

I love your template.I too also want to know where you get them.It looks like Ashlyn is winning,it is such a great name.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...