May 23, 2008

After...


















This is Allie right after I took the curlers out. At first it just looked like snakes all over her head, then I separated each one and it turned in one huge Afro. I decided to put some of the front pieces up and then it stared to look much better. I was worried at first. And Allie was in a silly mood today and always wanted to be making goofy faces. I think it's from watching Yo Gabba Gabba.

Posted by Picasa

4 friends had something to say about this:

jamieBEE said...

Very very cute!!!!!! Great job!

That snake-do would be a great one for Halloween!

Mikki said...

I think she looks utterly adorable!! I like both the snake version and the afro version. Adorable!!! Good job.

Nicole said...

oh i think it's cute! when all else fails, put a little mousse or gel in your hands and crinkle up her hair. kacey's got little frizzy curls in the back and that's what i do to tame it :)

Missy said...

She is gorgeous! Thanks for the coupon tips!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...