May 26, 2008

My camera broke!!! :(

Yes just the other day I was picking up my camera and it slipped out of my hands and oops...it fell, landed on the tile floor and now the screen is cracked!! I just got this camera last year for my birthday. AHHH....I swear if it's not one thing breaking it's another....that's just our luck right now. The good thing is that I can still take pictures, I just can't see what I am taking them of. So if there aren't any pictures up on my blog for a while at least you know why.

2 friends had something to say about this:

Mikki said...

aarrgh!! That's so frustrating I'm sure. I hate it when something nice, relatively new, and relatively expensive breaks.

Nicole said...

man, that stinks! but i like how you found a bright side of still being able to take pictures. i LOVE getting maximum use out of something even when it's on it's last limbs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...