May 23, 2008

WalMart paid ME to buy this...

Ok so I have been reading some blogs about using coupons and saving money. Today I found THIS one that was talking about getting these kids bath soaps for FREE!!! So I decided to try it out. I printed two coupons HERE (you just have to enter a Johnson and Johnson contest) and then went to walmart. The soap is like 97 cents and the coupon gives you $1 off....soo...I ended up with walmart paying me 6 cents to buy these. Now who can pass up this deal!?!? I'm still a little bit of a chicken when it comes to the whole coupon thing, but there are a lot of blogs out there that walk you through the entire process and tell you how to save the most money. With prices going up so much on EVERYTHING, it makes me want to stretch every dollar. Well I always try and do that, but now you almost have to. Anyway...go try it, it seems like good soap for kids and who can beat getting something for free!!!

1 friends had something to say about this:

Mikki said...

you go girl!! tht's so awesome. I was just reading an article about this woman who gets like $250 worth of grocery's for less than $10!! Amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...