May 23, 2008

Before...

This is my attempt at giving Allie princess hair. She loves to dress up like a princess and so today of course she wanted princess hair. This is only the second time I have tried using sponge rollers on her. The first time was before church and I couldn't leave them in long enough so it didn't work. But this time we will leave them in for a LONG time and see what happens. If any of you have any tips on using sponge rollers please feel free to tell me!!! I'll post the after shots soon!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 friends had something to say about this:

Mikki said...

I have no suggestions for you. Looks like you did a great job. I've tried them many times on Ashley, and they usually come out looking kind of goofy. It's usually best when I just use the curling iron. I can never get her hair to stay in the rollers nicely. but it looks like you did a great job. I can't wait to see the "after" shots!

jamieBEE said...

I am excited to see your AFTER shots!!!!

We do sponge curlers all the time!! For Perfect Princess Hair - My tips are make sure the hair is ALMOST dry before you put them in the curler. Add a HUGE GLOB of "Curl" GEL to each curl right before you put it into the curler. I also make sure to do all the curlers Vertical (This is hard to explain) So it comes out in a vertical spiral curl rather than a WILD any-way Curl. Maybe I will do curlers tonight to Gracie....

Heather said...

Thanks for the tips Jamie....my only question is do you twist the section of hair or just roll it on the curler?? I twisted it. Just wondering.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...