
Matt loves the Philadelphia Phillies and they were playing the Arizona Diamondbacks so he decided he and Andrew needed a father/son road trip. Drew had no clue we even took him to school that morning, but Matt picked him up at 10:30am and then they were on their way to Phoenix. I packed Drew's Phillies uniform and his little baseball glove for him. He had so much fun. They got to the ballpark early and got to see batting practice and walk around the stadium for a while. This stadium even has a Peter Piper Pizza in it. How cool is that!?! During the last innings they got to sit about as close to the field as you can get and one of the phillies even gave the security guard a game ball for Andrew!!! My two boys had a blast...and the best part?!?! The Phillies won!!! I have a feeling this will be the first of many father/son outings for Drew and Matt. With all girls around the house they are going to have to stick together!!!
OK when he came home and showed me the pictures I just loved this one!!! I think it's so funny!! This is during warm ups and to me it looks like they are doing some funny dance together. Anyway I just HAD to post this one.


0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment