July 5, 2008

Andrew's Mohawk

Andrew decided he wanted to do his hair the other day and this is what he came up with. I'm not a huge fan of the whole mohawk thing but I thought it was so funny that he chose to do his hair like that. He didn't want anyone to touch it and when he went down for his nap he was very worried that his hair would get messed up. I had to promise him that he could fix it when he woke up. Crazy boy!!

4 friends had something to say about this:

The Foulgers said...

That is so funny! My little Luke just went through that same phase as well, he had it cut in the fauxhawk. He decided about a week later that he didn't want his hair like that anymore. You just have to let them make their own decisions!:)

Nicole said...

that's awesome andrew... i love it! (did his hair get messed up after his nap? did you/he have to redo it?)

Mikki said...

pretty cute!! Jon totally wants the boys to have mohawks when they get bigger. I think the fauxhawk would be ok, but I'm not going for the shaved sides, all out mohawk. Hopefully we can find a middle ground.

Jilene said...

he looks adorable. how are you feeling? are you still with your inlaws? write when you get a chance...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...