July 10, 2008
Baby update...
Ok so I cannot believe I only have 28 days till my due date. But actually I only have 19 days until she's here because when I was at the doctor today and I decided to schedule an induction. SO... I will go in on Tuesday, July 29th at 9:30am to have Aubrey. That is if she doesn't decide to come out earlier. I was 3cms and 60% effaced when he checked me today...and I'm only 36 weeks. This is the earliest I've been this dilated with any of my kids. I'm usually about 3cms when I go in to have them. So we'll see how long I last. Just my luck I'll just sit here and not make anymore progress and she'll be here on the 29th. I don't mind if she comes out early as long as she is happy and healthy. Well enough about me and this baby stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 friends had something to say about this:
yeah!!!! nothing like a date to look forward too (that's earlier than your normal due date!) that's awesome, so happy for you!!!
Wow, I can't believe you are almost there! At least she won't be born at Abbie's birthday! Can't wait to see pictures!
I am amazed at how the time has flown, aren't you? Where are some pictures of you? I want to see some prego pictures!!!LOL
haha, I try and avoid any and ALL prego pictures...but maybe I'll try and take one. Just because it's my last time being prego.
that makes your kids LESS than 1 year apart! you are an amazing woman! congrats on your last baby! can't wait to see pics!
Yay! That is so awesome! I give you a week, 2 tops! That 4th comes fast, so be ready! Good luck!
Post a Comment