July 5, 2008

Fourth of July...

We had a good day. Matt had to work so we didn't get to BBQ like usual, so the kids and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings with Matt's sister. I just LOVE this one salad there and the kids love the food too. Andrew likes watching all of the games they have on the big TVs and our server even turned on the Phillies game for Andrew. Then while we waited for Matt to get home the kids and I watched the fireworks on TV from Washington D.C....that really got the kids in the fireworks mood. And once Matt got home we did some fireworks out front and then we drove over to the Red Rock to watch the big fireworks show. That's what the pictures are of. As we were driving home Allie said that she thought we were going to do something fun. I guess fireworks at home and real ones in the sky just wasn't good enough for her. It was cute.

0 friends had something to say about this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...