Matt and I have been married for 10 years now. We have five great kids Andrew-10, Allison-9, Abigail-7, Aubrey-6, & Ainsley-3. Our life is a little wild most of the time, but we wouldn't have it any other way.
Matt has an AWESOME job that keeps him busy and traveling and I am a stay at home mommy (and most days I love that)!!
This blog is just a little bit about our lives, our adventures and the fun and crazy things our kids do.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! (did you go on your own, i thought you were being induced tuesday???) either way, that's great... yeah for your family!!!! what's her name???
We're so excited to have Aubrey as the newest member of our family. I'm sure she'll be as beautiful as her two "big" sisters and her mother. Andrew is so lucky to have three little sisters! Congratulations. We love you!
8 friends had something to say about this:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! (did you go on your own, i thought you were being induced tuesday???) either way, that's great... yeah for your family!!!! what's her name???
Congrats. Maybe this will give you a little extra time to pack and move. You are amazing. I hope everything went well.
Congratulations!!!!
My how the time has flown!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear/see more!
We're so excited to have Aubrey as the newest member of our family. I'm sure she'll be as beautiful as her two "big" sisters and her mother. Andrew is so lucky to have three little sisters! Congratulations. We love you!
congrats! can't wait to see pics of your new baby!
Congrats,I am so excited for your family. I can't wait to see pictures.
Yay! How exciting! Congrats!
Post a Comment