Where to begin... Saturday, 7/26, I had been feeling twinges off and on all day but nothing really came of it so Matt and I went to bed. Then around 3am Abbie woke up and when I got up with her I noticed some blood. Still no contractions though. We called the hospital and they said to come in and get checked. We got there by about 4am and when they checked me I was 5cms. so they said because I was already at a 5 and having some bleeding they were going to keep me. I got my epidural which worked this time...that was wonderful!!! :) Then Matt and I just waited and got some much needed sleep and she was born at 11:41 am. Aubrey came out healthy and we are so happy she's here!!
July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 friends had something to say about this:
aaww! she's just gorgeous Heather!! Congratulations again. did you guys get all moved?
congrats to you! Glad she's here and healthy. There is a picture where she looks just like Drew. I'm sure you are so happy to not be pregnant anymore! 2 more months for me! How did the move go? Where are you living now?
congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm glad it went smoothly, she is beautiful!
Congrats!!!
She is a beautiful bindle of joy. Welcome to 4 kids. Congrats!!!
Post a Comment