October 4, 2008

Pigtails & Climbing

Abbie LOVES to try and do her hair. She pretends anything is a brush and will try and brush her hair. So the other day I decided to try pigtails on her and they worked....well for the top of her head anyway. She loved the detangler spray and was trying to spray it herself. She is so happy when her hair is fixed...she just can't stop touching it.

Ok now that she is taking a few steps here and there, she has decided to climb up on anything that is around. She loves these water bottles because she has great access to the magnets on the fridge.... it's so funny when she stands up on something like that she just "talks" and "talks". She can't really say much yet but she sure thinks she can. Oh and her favorite word to say is "ADOOO ADOOO" which is Andrew.
Posted by Picasa

3 friends had something to say about this:

Mikki said...

Cute pigtails!!
I hate that the boys have started climbing too. I don't mind small stuff, but when they start climbing up on the couch and chairs, not good for me.

melanie said...

awwwww.
hellow fellow lds mom for yahoo groups. I found your blog on the blogroll. Your daughter is adorable! I wish I had a girl, I have three (wonderful) boys. If for nothing else, I'd want to have a little girl for the pigtails alone.
: )
ciao for now,
melanie segalla

The Foulgers said...

We are living in Orem for the next 2 weeks with my parents. We are waiting for the owners to move out of our new place which is in Spanish Fork.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...