October 14, 2008

SNOW?!?!

We have survived our first snow here in Utah. The kids loved it and want more and more!!! They were so sad when the snow melted...but I was sure to let them know there would be more where that came from!!! Oh man, this is only the beginning!!! :)

4 friends had something to say about this:

Mikki said...

Wowzers!! Looks gorgeous, AND cold!!

Nicole said...

holy cow, it's starting! i'm glad the kids like it so much. when we lived in utah, i remember our first snow was halloween... and our last frost was in may and killed one of our trees :) good luck!

The Foulgers said...

Was that crazy or what? We had been in Utah less than a week! I guess we just needed to be broken in. I'm glad your kids liked the snow, mine wouldn't go near the it. They said it was too cold!:) Boy are they in trouble!

Kim said...

Heather- This is your cousin Kim. I did not know you lived in Utah. E-mail me, I would love to see your family, your kids are precious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...