October 29, 2008

A real goodbye to Vegas...

Over the weekend we went back to Vegas to get the rest of our stuff that was in storage because we found a house to rent in Utah. The kids had fun packing up some stuff and Abbie loved the boxes. Her Pops even put her in the TV box and was pulling her around, she loved it. Then once everything was packed on Tuesday we drove back up to Utah. The girls fell asleep before I even pulled away, they were very tired. Matt was driving the Uhaul and left a little bit before we did thinking we would catch up to him but we never did!!! He was going as fast as that huge truck would go. We had a whole caravan of cars with us, I was in my car, Matt's brother drove Matt's car with Andrew in it and Matt's parents drove their truck with extra stuff that didn't fit in the uhaul. Matt got to the house around 12am and we pulled in about 1am. Then Matt, his dad and his brother unloaded the truck. We didn't go to bed till 3am, maybe later I'm not to sure. Matt's family slept for a few hours and then drove back to Vegas. We are so happy to have our own place and grateful for everyone who helped us with everything!!! Now I just have to unpack everything....oh so much fun!!!

0 friends had something to say about this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...