February 12, 2009

for all the moms out there

I found these today while I was hoping around to different blogs...I think that every mom can relate to these!!

2 friends had something to say about this:

Anonymous said...

Some one sent me these in an e-mail this morning. I loved them.

I noticed that you live out in Eagle Moutain. We are looking to buy a new home out there,maybe? Wondered if you could tell me what you think about the schools out there. I know your kids are young. Just looking for an opinion before I uproot children from AF. you can e-mail me at simplyafamily@live.com
It is a long drive out there. Would love your thoughts on living out there.

Mikki said...

Oh my goodness!! Those are so funny. ANd SO right on!! LOL Thanks for sharing them. I may have to steal one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...