February 21, 2009

Oh my heck!!

I won a giveaway on an awesome blog!!! I won way cute hats with flowers on them. I am sooo excited. I am like one of those people that never wins anything, this is great!!! Here is what she said..  The results from the randomizer are in! The winner for the Huge Giveaway is.... Comment #23--Heather Meyer. YEAH!!!! You HAVE to go check out her blog, it's has all kinds of ideas on how to do little girls hair. WOW WOW WOW, I am just in such amazement!!

3 friends had something to say about this:

The knights are in said...

I am glad that I am not the only one to not ever win anything. But I guess you are now one step up from me now. Congrats on your win! In words that Bryden would use . . ."That's Totally Awesome Dude!"

Mikki said...

Congratulations!!! How awesome to win something.

Anonymous said...

So totally cool!!! Glad you won something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...