February 7, 2009

My amazing shopping trip…

Ok so I am totally new to this whole coupon thing and so my deals aren’t sooo great just yet, but to me they are AWESOME!!! I went to Albertsons on Wednesday and spent $19.00…the best part was that I saved $25!!!  They were having these great buy something get another thing free and they were doubling up to 4 coupons for you!! I felt like I hit the jackpot!!

awesome shopping

*Things I got for free: La Crème yogurt, Hawaiians own juice mix, and 1LB of ham from the deli.

*The chicken I got $2 off of it because I bought those macaroni grill meals (I had a $1 off coupon for those that was doubled) The chicken was $3.66 on sale so I got it for .66….HOW CAN YOU BEAT THAT?!!?

*The suave shampoo and conditioner was like .50 total

*And I had a coupon for the dannon yogurt drinks and the eggos too

WHAT A GREAT DAY SHOPPING!!! I couldn’t have done it with out THIS site and THIS site.

Oh and with the chicken I got for .66 I made two meals that are in my freezer waiting for me to pull them out and eat them someday. They are Golden honey chicken and oven BBQ chicken I’ll let you know how they come out but they sound great!!

2 friends had something to say about this:

Nicole said...

i LOVE stuff like that, it's all about the timing... i need to clip some coupons. no one doubles here!

Hess said...

way to go, dosn't it feel so good to get such great deals!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...