February 7, 2009

Temple open house

On Monday Matt called me from work and said that he had a great idea for family home evening. He wanted to go to the Draper Temple open house. We are going to the temple at the end of the month as a family, so we both thought that would be a great idea for us and the kids to kind of see what it looks like in there and what we should expect. The kids loved it and when we got home that night they said they are excited to go later this month. The only pictures we got were ones of us on the bus, it was way to cold and I forgot my memory card so I didn’t have much to work with. My sister came with us and we all had a really great day!!mom and aub

court and allie

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dad, ab, and drew

draper temple

This picture I got from the internet

3 friends had something to say about this:

Tashina said...

Justi just told me the other day that you guys are going through the temple in a couple of weeks! How exciting! I remember going through with my parents when I was young, it was such a great experience!

Mikki said...

Heather, that is so awesome!! Congratulations. You must be so excited.

The Foulgers said...

I'm so excited for you and your family! You will recieve so many great blessings! I hope my family can get up to that open house before it is dedicated. I've heard it's beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...