February 12, 2009

Last Call….

I think I know what I am going to make for my Lucky You post. But the problem is that I only have four people and I would love to make something for one more person. SOOO this is you final chance, all you have to do is be the first person to comment on THIS post and then cut and paste the lucky you thing on your blog and you will be…..LUCKY #5!!!! The thing I am making is going to be great so hurry and comment!! :)

2 friends had something to say about this:

Kim said...

Can I comment without being "Lucky"? Just wanted to say your blog is adorable! Lets see eachother soon. Tacy and my mom are in town this weekend...

Hess said...

so can I be the lucky person, but I don't have to make five things for five different people? I think that sounds GREAAAAT!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...