Allie was nice enough to cut a ten dollar bill into 6 pieces so we have plenty of it to share!! :)
The other night Matt walked in to the front room and said “what the heck happened to this ten dollars!!??” I didn’t know what he was talking about but once I walked in and saw it all cut up I knew Allie had to be involved!! She really likes to cut things up. I spend a few minutes taping it back together and gave it to Matt to try and do something with. It looks really good. You wouldn’t even know it had been cut up…well except for the tape.


2 friends had something to say about this:
that's funny, actually i've heard that you can contact the us treasury department... send them that one and they'll send you another one.
At least it was only $10. That is funny though. What is it with kids and scissors?
Post a Comment