Ok so last night we went to Chuck E Cheese with our friends for their son Bryden’s birthday. The Knight’s, the Meldrum’s, and the Harris’ were all there. We all had a blast and I think that Matt and our friend Ryan were the biggest kids of the night. They were either playing a racing game or ski ball, and making a competition out of everything. I don’t even think they really know who was the big “winner” of the night. :) The adults had a blast and of course the kids did too. The best thing was when it came to present time… Me and our friend Jon got pretty much the exact same gift for Bryden and put it in the exact same gift bag. Out of ALL the stuff at Wal-Mart HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?!?!? Then once everything was almost over Matt decided to wear the flower Allie had in her hair…That was funny!! He is such a goof ball sometimes. He wore it until we got in the car!! It was a great night and I think there should be more nights like these!! Here are some pictures I took and some I stole from a friend…
We are in trouble with these two!! They were saying they are going to get married the whole night. At least Matt and I like his parents.
Matt and his crazy self…don’t you think he’s so pretty??
Abbie like to drive the little car things. I think she had a lot of fun!!
And I think Aubrey had fun, but she fell asleep at the end..YAY!!


0 friends had something to say about this:
Post a Comment