Ok so on Monday Mindy from hair styles for girls came by to drop off the prize that I had won. With all that was going on this weekend I had totally forgot that she was coming by and so when my doorbell rang I thought it was Allie, because she is ALWAYS ringing my doorbell. Just as I was opening the door and preparing to get mad at Allie it was Mindy at my door. What a great surprise!! She seems really nice and I am so happy I got to chat with her for a few minutes. She took a picture of me and Allie in the hats for her blog, so once she posted it I grabbed it for mine. :) Allie took the flower off of mine but it has really cute fall colors in it. Allie just loves the hat and flower and ALWAYS wants to wear it. THANK YOU MINDY you are great!!!
March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 friends had something to say about this:
SUPER cute!
I am one to always wear a hat and I have to say that it is a way cute hat and I am jealous!!! Paedy has a brown hat with a flower on it just like Allies. We will have to have our girls wear them on the same day, I think they would think that it would be cool. Cute picture!!!
I love the picture! You both look so cute!!
Those are really cute hats. I can't believe she makes them!
Totally adorable!! That's so awesome you won!
Lors
Post a Comment