March 10, 2009

Our Family's Special Day

On Friday February 27th Matt and I went through the temple for the first time. On that same day we had our family sealed together forever. It was such a great day, long but great! I think the funniest part was when Allie walked in the room she made sure to tell us she got to keep the bow they had given her. That is so Allie! Andrew was just quiet and watching what was going on, but Allie is just our spunky little girl that has her own plans for things. Aubrey was sleeping and Abbie was really really good!! What a wonderful day!! It made us so happy to have so many great family members and awesome friends there. We really felt loved that day. Thank You! mount_timpanogos1

I just want to say how special and amazing the whole day was for me and I am sure it was the same for Matt. It is strange but after we walked out of the temple I felt like I was looking at my family and especially Matt with new eyes. It was almost as if I loved them more or maybe differently, I don't really know how to explain it. I do know this is the truth and I am so happy to be with my cute, sometimes frustrating family FOREVER!! temple sealing day

The one thing I am sad about is that I forgot my camera, and no one else had one either. These are pictures from my cousins phone. I can't believe out of all the lists I made to make sure we had everything I forgot to bring my camera. Ugh, I think we will just go back one of these days and take some pictures then. Oh well...that's not a huge thing to stress over I guess.

Thanks again to everyone,

we love all of you!!! 

6 friends had something to say about this:

Goodwin Family said...

Congrats Heather! That's awesome!

Tashina said...

Thanks again for letting us be there with you guys! It was such an amazing thing to be a part of!! We love you guys!

Mikki said...

OH Heather, this is SO wonderful!! Congratulations. Brought tears to my eyes just thinking about it!!! I'm so happy for you.

Missy said...

WOW!! That is so great!! Congrats! I actually never knew you guys hadn't been through before!

christa said...

Congratulations!! What a neat experience!!!

The Foulgers said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for your little family.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...