July 27, 2009

happy birthday Aubs!!

It’s really hard to believe Aubrey is one already!! We moved up here just a couple weeks after she was born and I just can’t believe how fast this year has gone!!

We Celebrated Aubrey’s birthday on July 26th, her real birthday is July 27th, but Matt knew he was going to work late that day so we figured the day before would be just as good. I really don’t think she had any clue what was going on except that her daddy smashed her face into a cake and then she got to dig into it. But I did learn that she knows you smile for a camera…that’s what that cheesy picture is down there…aubrey 1st bday-2

Here is a picture of her when she was first born…103_0201  It’s amazing how much she’s grown this year!! She is just the happiest little thing you could ever ask for and she only cries when she needs something. Her and Abbie are the best of friends already, that’s just the cutest!!

We love you Aubrey….Happy first birthday!!

0 friends had something to say about this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...