Allison turned 4 on July 14th. I cannot believe she is 4 already, it seems like just yesterday she was a tiny feisty little baby…
Then she became this crazy full of energy, do anything and try anything toddler, who broke an arm and a leg all in the same year. But not even that would slow this little girl down…
Now she is still full of energy, crazy and willing to do and try anything…but she loves her family, especially her big brother. He is her buddy and she doesn’t do very much without him. We love the way she makes us laugh and she has the BEST laugh ever!! She is still really feisty, and doesn’t let anyone mess with her or her brother and sisters. We love you Allie…Happy Birthday baby girl!!


2 friends had something to say about this:
All of your pictures and kids parties are so colorful. I love it! P.S. what program do you use for your pictures? I love the writing on the pics.
i just use picasa...i love that it's free and does a good job
Post a Comment