July 6, 2009

three birthdays in one

All  three girls have birthdays in July and August, so while my Grandma and Grandpa were here for the Fourth of July we celebrated their birthdays early for her. The girls loved it and got so many cute things. My mom even found a cake with three little princesses on it which was perfect!! I do have to say that I remember Allie sitting in that same princess chair, Abbie’s in, for her 2nd birthday…only difference?? She had a big purple cast on her leg, oh I'm so happy history hasn’t repeated!! :)3 in 1 july 09

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Allie is such a show off and a little mother hen. she just couldn’t let abbie open any of her own presents. And I just love the picture with Abbie blowing out the candles…Allie seems so excited for her!! Oh her real birthday is July 14th, so she’ll be 4 in less than a week!!3 in 1 july 09-1

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here is abbie being abbie she is such a goof and is always doing cheesy smiles for the camera. She is just getting so big and is talking more and more everyday!! She will be 2 on her real birthday, August 9th.

3 in 1 july 09-2

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And now for Aubrey, she didn’t get very many pictures because Matt and I were opening things for her and we didn’t really want to have a million pictures of us…but the one with all of us we are showing a gift my grandma got her…it’s the same outfit she’s wearing…how crazy is that?!? The pictures of the kids hugging each other I just love because these three are just such great friends now. Andrew and Allie have so much fun playing with Abbie…it’s great!! Oh, Aubrey will be ONE on July 27th, HOW CRAZY IS THAT?!?! Man how time flies!!

0 friends had something to say about this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...