January 26, 2009

Abbie's latest thing...

Abbie loves to watch playhouse Disney...especially Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She totally loves Minnie mouse. Anyway, while she watches she sits on the couch and leans against a pillow and then puts one of her hands behind her head. The best part is that is how Matt always lays on the couch, so I think she is trying to be like her daddy. Today she fell asleep on the couch like this so I HAD to take a picture. She is so cute and silly. I think she's going to be my biggest goof ball!!rockband night-1

1 friends had something to say about this:

Nicole said...

we love love love mickey mouse clubhouse and try to catch it every day. especially when it's getting close to our disneyland trip- it gets the girls all geared up and excited!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...