Ok, so the kids must have been playing with my camera and I can not find it anywhere!!! :( So there will be no pictures in my posts for a while. I am doing a cleaning of the entire house so maybe just maybe I will find it, I BETTER FIND IT!!! I think that cameras and I just don't have the best of luck!! UGGH
*Just a side note...I did find my camera...allie had put it in a rubermaid container in the babies room....I am so happy I looked in there!!*


6 friends had something to say about this:
oh that's funny! kylie said something along those lines today, she said, "but mom if we break it, then we have to hide it." i was like okay??? this could be bad. i hope you find your camera, and i hope it's in one piece.
Oh no, that really stinks! I guess I'm glad mine is so huge. Hope it turns up soon!
there is nothing worse than the feeling than loosing a phone, so sorry!!
Good luck finding your camera! How are you enjoying the freezing temps? I can't wait for spring!:)
did you find it yet? :)
yeah i did...i just forgot to post about it!! :)
Post a Comment