I was told to feed Abbie a high fat diet so that she would start gaining weight. Well cheese is one of the things her doctor told me to give her, but she wouldn't eat it. All she liked was string cheese and sadly that is not very high in fat. So I found Sargento fun cheese shapes at walmart, and she loves them. I think it helps that Mickey is on the bag and each piece of cheese is shaped like him. The best part is they aren't all that expensive. It's so funny the big kids know it's Abbie's cheese and they will not eat it, but they always give her some when they get out a string cheese for themselves. And when Abbie eats this cheese she is so happy and she has to hold the bag while she is eating. She just loves to look at Mickey mouse. I don't know if this high fat diet is working for her, but I do know she's eating more cheese.
January 28, 2009
A great find...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 friends had something to say about this:
So cute! I've always seen that cheese at the store but never gotten it, we will have to try it out.
Those are cute!! I'm going to have to try some too. THe boys would probably get a kick out of it.
Now, I personally wish I had that problem. I think I get too much fat. :o(
Post a Comment