January 26, 2009

roll over baby

Aubrey has been rolling over for a while now. She rolls all over and moves all over the floor. I finally caught her rolling over and blowing raspberries today. She loves to make that noise and was doing it yesterday all during church...OOPS! :) She has also started to get up on her hands and knees...if she crawls early like Allie did I'm in SO much trouble!! Oh and she will be 6 months tomorrow!!! Dang did that time just fly by. When she was born I wasn't sure if I could survive this long with two babies this close together but now 6 months later it's just normal, still hard but I am handling it.103_1035

4 friends had something to say about this:

MaRea Hess said...

I always say this, but YOUR AN AMAZING WOMAN!!!! That means my Avery is getting older too, how sad.

MaRea Hess said...

That last comment was from MaRea. I hate it when you don't realize you are logged into a different blog!

Carrie said...

I love the video!

Anonymous said...

I have counted in! Thanks for stopping by and linking my contest.

Your children are cuties!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...