January 7, 2009

AHHHH

lots and lots of pictures my kids {drew and allie} like to make messes and they think that I am going to clean them up. They have a playroom in the basement and matt and I have been trying to get them to clean it up for about a week now. Every time we send them down there to clean they just start playing. And I soooo don't even want to go down there because it just stresses me out to see that HUGE mess!!! I don't know what to do about it. Right now they are in their room because I was just so fed up with them not cleaning up I told them they had to stay in their room for the rest of the day. I don't want to go down in to that tornado of a basement but I guess I will get them out of their room and make them help me clean up their mess. Any ideas on how to get them to clean up after themselves???? They are usually very helpful, I don't know what is going on.

0 friends had something to say about this:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...