Well I did go down in the basement and it took us just about an hour to get the toys all picked up. It's not as clean as I might like it but at least I can feel ok about going down there. Here are some before and after pictures....
Now I just need to work on the kids room....oh man it never ends!!


4 friends had something to say about this:
Good job mom!! I totally feel your pain on this issue. My girls' room is constantly a wreck. I'll force them to clean it one day, and not even a couple days later it's a wreck again. I don't know what the answer is. I hate to be a nag, but maybe that's the solution--just constantly enforcing the rules. That, or maybe I'll follow through on my threats one day, and just toss everything into a trash bag.
It looks great. Seriously kids toys just have a way of taking over. It really never ends. That is so cute about the girls giving Aubrey her bottle.... so sweet:)
i hear ya, it never ends! i feel like i conquer one thing and then another things pops up. :)
That looks ALL TOO FAMILIAR!!!! Way to go though, i wish I could say my toy room was all cleaned up!
Post a Comment